TEA TREE OIL (Meleauca alternifolia) The most amazing oil and other products.
Tea tree oil has become a popular natural ingredient in all kinds of shampoos, face soaps and ointments because of its amazing healing powers. This healing miracle comes from Australia, where just one species produces this oil. The earliest reported use of this plant that presumably exploited this property is the traditional use by the Bundjalung Aborigines of northern New South Wales. Crushed leaves of “tea trees” were inhaled to treat coughs and colds, or were sprinkled on wounds after which a poultice was applied. In addition, tea tree leaves were soaked to make an infusion to treat sore throats or skin ailments. The oral history of Australian Aborigines also tells of healing lakes which were lagoons into which M.alternifolia leaves had fallen and decayed over time.
1. Avoid contact with eyes.
2. Keep out of the reach of children.
3. Do not take internally without consulting your health practitioner.
4. Dilute with Extra Virgin Olive Oil before use on baby’s skin
5. Do a patch test before using on sensitive skin. Extremely sensitive skin may need dilutions of the pure oil. Dilutions of 1:250 are still bacteriostatic against pathogenic streptococci and staphylococci, typhus, pneumococcus, and gonococcus.
6. Store separately from homeopathic remedies.
7. Pregnant women should take extra precaution.
Using this oil for health care.
The sense of smell is a tool that can elicit powerful physiologic, mental, and emotional responses. Essential oils are quickly absorbed by the smell receptors. Check your source of pure oil, it should meet the Australian standard and be less than 2 years old.
Pure oil if used repeatedly on the skin can burn or create a reaction. These are the only uses I know for this. Skin Cancers where the pure oil is applied only on the affected area with a cotton bud over 5 to 10 days. A white scab will occur after 3 days and the area will become very itchy and sometimes sore. Sometime later the scab will turn black and the cancer will usually be eradicated.
Pure Tea tree Oil applied with a cotton bud to the affected area of the tooth will usually relieve the pain after a few hours. This however has not cured the problem, but it will usually carry you until you see your dentist.
The pure oil is applied only on the affected area with a cotton bud over 5 to 10 days. A white scab will occur after 3 days and the area will become very itchy and sometimes sore. Sometime later the scab will turn black and the wart will usually be eradicated.
Pure tea tree oil will take the sting out of the cold sore but continuous use should be used in a diluted form. 3ml to 100ml of Sorbolene or Lanolin.
Diluted Oil in carrier solutions.
Sorbolene, lanolin cream, Shampoos or conditioner.
Most vegetable oils.
Usual mixture is 20Ml to 1 Lt Stir or shake well, it is unusual for the oil to separate after mixing. Moor is not better.
Skin rashes (Defiantly not for Shingles).
Cuts and infections
Chafed hands and other areas
Dry scalp/ Dandruff
Insect bites (An addition of 15Ml of Citronellal oil /Leptospermums petersonii or livisigii), Will help to keep insects at bay.
Ring worm and athletes foot (also see water infusion)
Miscible in water/ infusion. A wetting agent is required to make the oil Miscible. Mixture rates should be calculated for 2Ml of oil to 1Lt of water. The amount of the wetting agent will vary especially with some commercial agents, always check that they are suitable for human/ animal use. I use a dishwashing liquid usually one of the cheap brands as they have few additives.
My formula is 20% Tea Tree Oil to 80% dishwashing liquid, Shake well each time you use it and then add 3Ml of the mixture to 1Lt of water.
Mange (An addition of Larruk “Linalool oil”10%) works amazingly well.
Fruit Trees, Vegetable, Roses, and Azaleas ETC.
Insecticide, Miticide and Fungicide
Mix 15% Tea Tree oil and 15% Lemon tea Tree or Mosquito Plant oil to 70% Dishwashing Liquid. Always shake well before use and add 3ml of mix to 1 litre of water.
General contact Insecticide
All mites, scale, thrips and aphid. (Spray again 2 times 4 days apart on mites to break egg cycle.)
General fungicide. Rust, Black spot, anthrax node, Botryose, sooty mould, powdery mildew ETC.
Essential Oil Uses for Cleaning and Home
1. All-purpose cleaner: Add three drops each of Lemon Tea Treeand tea tree oil to a few ounces of warm water, then spray countertops to naturally disinfect.
2. Breathe easy: A few drops of Tea Tree and Quinquinervia oil in a saucepan or evaporator of hot water beside the bed will help quickly.
3. Natural mosquito repellent: Combine one drop each of Leptospermum livisigii or petersonii oil, and Tea Tree oil with one teaspoon of coconut oil to make a natural insect repellent and rub on exposed skin. Reapply as needed.
4. Sports gear: If your kids play sports, add two drops each of tea tree oil and Lemon Myrtle essential oil to one quart of warm water; next add four tablespoons of baking soda and mix. Use to clean ripe (!) jerseys, cleats and sports gear.
5. Clean air: Diffuse Tea Tree and any one of the lemon scented oils essential oil in the air and enjoy its anti-microbial properties.
6. Homemade peppermint patties: Use Lemon myrtle, Viridiflora and coconut oil, dark chocolate and raw honey to make real peppermint treats.
7. Washing machine: Add 10-20 drops of Tea tree oil and 3 to 5 drops of any one of your favorite lemon scented oil per load.
8. Vacuum cleaner: Add 5-10 drops of Tea tree oil and 1 to 3 drops of any one of your favorite lemon scented oil of your favorite oil in your vacuum bag or dust container.
9. Eliminate shower curtain scum: Using a 16-ounce spray bottle, use four drops of Quinquinervia oil and four drops of tea tree oil (melaleuca) with warm water; spray onto your shower for natural mold killing action.
10. Clean burnt pans: Use a few drops of Lemon Scented Tea Tree oil and some boiling water to help remove burnt food from pots and pans.
11. Wonderful smelling home: Lemon Myrtle and Larruk essential oils when guests come over, and they will talk about how amazing your house smells.
12. Carpet cleaner: Mix 20 drops of tea tree oil with Borax for homemade carpet powder.
13. Kill Mosquitos and flies spray the mixture of Mosquito plant and or Lemon scented Tea Tree oil as per the formula above to kill pests on contact. Use evaporator or burner with a mixture of 20% Mosquito plant and or Lemon scented Tea Tree oil with a carrier oil.
14. Natural Bush Cake: Mix coconut flour, raw honey, organic eggs, a few drops ofViridiflora and Lemon Myrtle essential oil and bake at 350 degrees.
15. Eliminate mold: Add tea tree and Larruk Oil to your diffuser to kill mold and other pathogens in the air.
16. Reduce anxiety: Diffuse Larruk essential oil around your home to reduce feelings of stress and tension.
17. Freshen trash can: Put a cotton ball with two drops each of lemon Tea Tree oil and tea tree oil at the bottom of the trashcan to help decrease the odor and detoxify.
18. Wash produce: To clean fruit and vegetables, add two drops of lemon Tea Tree oil to a large bowl of water then wash.
19. Clean kitchen smell: Add a few drops Tea Tree and Lemon Tea Tree or Lemon Myrtle essential oil to a simmering pan of water to get rid of cooking odors.
20. Bathroom freshener: Put a cotton ball soaked lemon Myrtle or lemon Tea Tree oil behind the toilet for a bathroom refresher.
21. Purify fridge: To freshen up the fridge or freezer when cleaning, add a few Drops Tea Tree and Lemon Tea Tree or Lemon Myrtle essential oil to the rinsing water.
22. Lemon tea: Use 1-2 drops of Lemon Myrtle essential oil in your favorite tea for a lemon Tea like no other.
23. Eliminate smoke: To remove cigarette smoke, put four drops of tea tree and Quinquinervia oil in a spray bottle and spray around the house.
24. Detoxify the air: Add Tea Tree and Quinquinervia oil To your diffuser.
25. Get rid of shoe smell: To remove the smell from shoes, add a few drops of tea tree oil and lemon Tea Tree oil to freshen them up.
26. Baby shower gift: Give a wall diffuser with a Larruk scent to calm the mom and baby.
27. Flavored lemon water: Use 2-3 drops of lemon Myrtle in water for a delicious citrus flavor.
28. Cleaner dishes: Add a few drops of lemon Tea Tree to the dishwasher before washing for a spot-free rinse.
29. Physician kit: Makeover your medicine cabinet and create a family physician kit with essential oils of Larruk, Mosquito plant, Quinquinervia, tea tree Essential Oils.
For further technical information go to SDS (Safety Data Sheet)